Mixing products for larger orders allows you to benefit from a specific price tier without having to order multiple items of the same product. Here is an example of how this works.
MIXING PRODUCTS OF THE SAME PACKAGE SIZE
Some package sizes, like 5 gallon pails, have different price tiers based on quantity. This price tier applies to buying that quantity of any combination of 5 gallon pails, not that product only. So if you buy lets say 28 pails of any combination of products, you get the 28 pail price for all of them.
MIXING PRODUCTS OF DIFFERENT PACKAGE SIZES
If you mix product sizes in an order, then the individual price tier applies to each package size. For example, if you have 5 pails of different kids and 20 x 1 gallon sizes of mixed products, then the 5 pail price tier applies to the pails and 20 gallon price tier applies to the gallons, respectively for each size, regardless of the product type.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- FREE SHIPPING applies to orders of $50 or more
- Orders below the $50 threshold ship for $7.50 PER ORDER, with UPS Ground 3 Day Delivery. This is a fixed price per order, regardless of the number of items shipped.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE US TO SHIP YOUR ORDERS?
- SAME BUSINESS DAY SHIPPING for small items (5 Gallon pails or smaller) if ordered by 12 pm Central Time on business days.
- NEXT BUSINESS DAY SHIPPING for small items if ordered by after 12 pm Central Time.
- WEEKEND ORDERS – Weekend orders will be shipped by Monday or the next business day.
- Most orders are shipped the next day, the only exception are the mixed product orders, drums and totes, which may take a few days to ship, depending on the order size and composition.
- 55 Gallon drums and 275 gallon totes generally ship within 5 business days and ship to commercial locations of freight terminals for customer pickup. Due to safety and truck access issues we do not ships these large heavy items to residential locations.
- If you do not have access to a commercial location with a dock, we are able to ship your order to the freight terminal of a carrier closest to you.
- We DO NOT ship to PO Boxes
- We ship only to the continental United States. Special arrangements can be made for international shipping on a case by case basis.
- Orders of LESS than 400 lbs. - Ship to any home or business address, some exceptions apply based on carrier availability and UPS / Fedex delivery capabilities.
- Orders of MORE than 400 lbs. - Ship via freight carrier to commercial locations with a dock or freight terminals for customer pickup ONLY.
OUR PRODUTCTS ARE GUARANTEED QUALITY
- We guarantee all our products to meet or exceed the specifications listed on the product data sheet and be free of manufacturing defects.
- We also guarantee all our products be suitable for use and work trouble free on all the applications and specifications listed on the product data sheet.
- All TRIAX Lubricants products are backed by a 2 Million USD warranty to meet or exceed the specifications.
WARRANTY IS CONDITIONAL OF THE CONDITIONS BELOW
- No aftermarket additives are added to our lubricants.
- Products are used for the applications for which they are designed and specified in the data sheet of the product.
For any warranty claims, TRIAX Lubricants LLC reserves the right to examine damaged parts, run used oil analysis and component analysis. If you have any issues or questions with our products, please contact CUSTOMER SERVICE from the contact form page HERE
- FREE RETURNS – if we shipped you the wrong item or your item was defective (broken, leaking, wrong item etc), we will replace it or return it FREE OF CHARGE.
- Return window is 30 days - beyond this, returns will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- If you received a damaged product, please let us know, we will replace it.
- Due to the nature of the products we sell, we DO NOT accept returns on open products. This is to protect other customers from return products being contaminated and protect ourselves. Believe it or not, some customers have tried returning used oil in original packaging.
- All returns are subject to prior approval.
- There are no returns on 55-gallon drums or 275-gallon totes unless we shipped you the wrong item. Containers MUST BE SEALED. If seal is broken, it may not be returned.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the products you want, the quantity for each
- Include the address where you want them shipped.
- You will receive your product quotation by e-mail.
- Once you approve it, an invoice will be issued via Paypal Business. You can pay this invoice via your Paypal account or a credit card.
- Your order will ship typically within 5 business days of confirmation of payment
TRIAX Lubricants offers a comprehensive export program, wide range of products, custom formulations for qualified customers and many other benefits. Our products are state-of-the-art quality, with performance you can feel. TRIAX Products are sure to rapidly gain market share and keep it growing. Our products are exported in 23 countries. We continue to add new international customers.
What we offer:
- Large, comprehensive product range
- Capabilitate to customize product formulations and packaging to meet market needs.
- Exclusive distribution agreements.
- Exceptional customer support
- Fleet management & oil analysis for your customers
The products on our website are only what is available for retail as packaged goods. TRIAX has over 2000 product formulations available for production, based on a wide range of customer requirements. Given enough volume we can manufacture any formulation. If you need products which do not appear on our website, please contact us with details.
Our state-of-the-art lab and product engineers can manufacture almost any product you would require. If you need a special fluid, please contact us with details.