TRIAX FLEET ELC is a ultimate long life heavy duty diesel coolant and antifreeze product designed to offer , the absolute best performance and protection for all heavy duty diesel applications, both on-road and off-road. TRIAX FLEET ELC contains latest generation OAT (Organic Acid Technology) with state-of-the-art inhibitors along with Molybdate for additional protection for cylinder liners found in heavy duty applications. This product will not require an initial or additional infusion of Supplemental Coolant Additives (SCA’s) and can reach its maximum drain interval in its current form. This product is completely free of amines, borates and silicates and will provide unparalleled long term protection in both heavy duty and mixed fleet applications.
ULTIMATE ENGINE PERFORMANCE AND LONG TERM PROTECTION...EVERY TIME.
- Works for ALL diesel and gasoline engines regardless of manufacturer.
- GUARANTEED PROTECTION FOR 8 YEARS, 1 MILLION MILES OR 20,000 HOURS
- Exceptional protection against cooling system corrosion, scaling and deposits.
- Outstanding thermal transfer for high temperature applications
- Recommended for all on road heavy duty diesel, off-road diesel and gasoline applications.
- Eliminates scaling, drop-out and gelling
- Excellent long term elastomer compatibility
- Non-abrasive formulation, significantly improves water pump life
- Can be mixed with all types of antifreeze and must maintain at least 25% TRIAX ALL FLEET ELC to maintain corrosion protection
- Specific additives to maximize piston sleeve and liner protection for the entire duration of service.
- Recommended for all heavy duty on-road North American and European trucks such as Mack, International, Mercedes Benz, Iveco, Volvo & MAN.
- Certified for CATERPILLAR EC-1 Specification
- All heavy duty off-road applications for agriculture and construction equipment such as Caterpillar, CASE, John Deere, Steiger, Fendt, Komatsu, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, TEREX, New Holland, Deutz Fahr, CLAAS and many others.
- All heavy duty diesel pick trucks - Ford Powerstroke, Ford EcoBoost, Chevy, GM, Dodge Ram trucks.
- John Deere H24A1, H2B1, C1, H5
- ASTM D3306, D4985, D6210
- S/NZS 2108.1:1997 “TYPE A”
- CATERPILLAR EC-1 COOLING
- CUMMINS 3666132 AND 14603
- CASE HEAVY DUTY
- DAF MAT 74002,
- DETROIT DIESEL 7SE298 AND 93K217
- FREIGHTLINER 48-22880
- GM 1825M AND 1899M HEAVY TRUCK
- INTERNATIONAL CEMS B1, JIS K 2234
- KENWORTH R026-170-97
- MACK 014GS17004
- MAN 324
- MERCEDES BENZ DBL 7700
- MTU MTL 5048,
- PACCAR CS0185
- PETERBILT 8502.002
- SAE J1034, SAE J814C, J1941, ATA 302
- SCANIA TB1451