TRIAX MULTI PURPOSE ATF is a true synthetic blend multi-functional fluid designed for a very wide range of applications. This product is designed for electronically controlled transmissions equipped on buses, trucks, passenger cars and heavy duty construction equipment. his product may be used in GM automatic transmission units that require the use of Dexron ®IIIH, Dexron® IIIG, Dexron® IIE, Dexron ®IIE, Dexron ®II, and Dexron® fluids; and is a qualified Ford Mercon ®ATF. Further, it meets the performance requirements for Allison Transmission Division (C-4), and major hydraulic pump manufacturers’ requirements for anti wear hydraulic fluids. This fluid provides excellent oxidation, anti-wear properties, and low temperature fluidity desired for most automatic transmissions.
This product is build with high grade conventional and synthetic base stocks and features a top tier additive package. It contains our SURE SHIFT™improved anti slip technology designed to provide outstanding frictional stability and gear grip, smooth clutch engagement, facilitating flawless shifting, helps eliminate transmission slippage. Allows optimal syncron functionality and gear change characteristics. Eliminates whines and transmission gear shift slippage.
- Excellent cold temperature performance
- Provides a wide range of seal compatibility, not harmful to synthetic rubber seals
- Provides excellent wear protection and good lubrication properties
- Possesses excellent frictional characteristics for smoother shifting and quieter operation
- Prevents rust and oxidation
- Very high viscosity index for superior viscosity stability in high temperature use
- Provides foaming resistance – contains an anti-foaming agent
- Dyed red for easy identification
- Complete seal compatibility with natural and man-made materials
- Excellent yellow metal protection
- Smooth clutch engagement and flawless shifting characteristics
- Wide range compatibility across multiple OEMs
TRIAX Multi-Purpose Synthetic Blend ATF is a premium lubricant for both truck and passenger car automatic transmissions and also other applications which require an automatic transmission fluid satisfying either General Motor’s Dexron III-H or Ford’s Mercon ATF specifications. Multi-Purpose ATF meets the transmission fluid requirements for Allison automatic transmissions and other heavy duty equipment that requires a Dexron® III fluid. It is suitable for use against the Allison C-4 specification, TES 389 specification, and can be used in Allison Powershift transmissions or other torque converter systems that specify this type of fluid.
- General Motor’s Dexron® III-H
- Ford’s Mercon®
- Allison C-4
- Allison TES 389
- Type A Suffix A
- Type CJ