TRIAX Spheron HT (High Temp) is a premium, heavy duty, EP Multi-Purpose Lithium Complex grease fortified with polymers, anti-wear agents, tackiness additives, high viscosity base oils plus rust and oxidation inhibitors. This grease is designed to “stay in place” under the most severe operating conditions found in industrial and automotive service. It is unsurpassed in resisting water wash out and protecting against wear in shock loading applications. TRIAX Spheron HT (High Temp) Grease is the grease designed to “stay there and lubricate” under the worst conditions of water-dirt-mud. Excellent adhesion guarantees the product will perform well in the most severe applications in agriculture, mining, quarrying, heavy duty trucking or just when you want the best possible performance from your grease.
- Recommended for wheel bearings, including disc brake applications, fifth wheels, u-joints, steering linkage, and chassis lubrication.
- An ideal chassis lubricant for “off road” equipment in agriculture, construction, logging, trucking and mining service where severe water washing or shock loading protection is needed.
- Also recommended for rock crushers, sand and gravel screens, oil field equipment, off shore drilling equipment and marine deck equipment.
- Recommended for industrial plain bearings and anti-friction bearings operating under shock-loads or wet and dirty conditions.
- NOTE: Extremely high adhesion make this grease harder to pump and may require the use of a heavy follower plate and/or more powerful pump in air operated grease pumping systems. Not recommended for centralized dispensing systems commonly found in industrial plants unless they are capable of pumping a grease of this type.
- Highest Timken load test in its class - 70 lbs +
- Extremely Adhesive-tacky grease that “stays in place.”
- Unmatched water washout resistance due to high viscosity base oils fortified with proprietary polymers.
- Excellent protection against failures caused by shock loading.
- Extreme pressure protection – Exceeds 70 pounds OK Load in the ASTM D-2509 Timken Test.
- Critical metal surfaces of moving parts are protected from rust and corrosion.
- Distinctive red color quickly identifies the grease and helps detect defective bearing seals.
- Reduced maintenance expense because “stay in place” attribute means less frequent greasing intervals and extended equipment life.
- Oxidation inhibitors permit operations up to 200 C for extended periods of time
- NLGI Certified GC-LB in wheel bearing and chassis applications.