TRIAX SYNCRO XT is a 100% synthetic top of the line manual transmission fluid designed for Syncromesh manual transmissions from most manufacturers. Its a shear stable, high load capacity fluid, with optimal frictional characteristics to allow flawless gear shifting, optimize shift speed and facilitate long fluid life. It contains our high performance detergents to keep gears and syncros clean, free of deposits and helps mitigate or eliminate the adverse effects of water, dirt. Offers outstanding performance for many kinds of syncromesh manual transmissions, Chrysler, GM, Honda, Mercedes Benz and many others. TRIAX SYNCRO XT is also recommended for motorcycle gear boxes and transfer cases, which require a light viscosity, high performance gear oil.
- Long drain service up to 3 times that of conventional gear oils and double that of most other premium syncromesh fluids
- Reduced operating cost per mile / hour
- Superior EP protection in all service categories
- Superior shear stability and oxidation control allows very long fluid life
- Outstanding corrosion protection for brass syncros and other transmission parts
- Improved torque transfer characteristics
- Exceptionally smooth shifting, prevents hesitation, locking, transmission noise.
- Recommended for GL-1, GL-3 and GL-4 applications
- Can be used as a replacement for Auto-Trak II, VersaTrak® and Synchromesh
- Applications requiring General Motors Part No. 12345349 (Specification No. 9985648) Synchromesh Transmission Fluid or Chrysler transmissions requiring Part No. 4874464 (Specification MS-9224). It is also recommended for use in General Motor transmissions requiring General Motors Part No. 12345577.
- Motorcycle 2 cycle gear boxes
- Transfer cases
- Toyota, BMW, Honda and Acura, Ford Focus, late-model Mini Cooper, Land Rover Range Rover LT77S
- Dodge & Jeep NV1500, NV3500 , NV3550 and NV5600 truck transmissions