TRIAX SYNERGY full synthetic gear lubricants are extreme performance extreme pressure, API GL-5 Limited Slip gear oils designed for a very wide range of applications and gear systems. They are built with a top tier proprietary additive system and select base oils, delivering exceptional performance, gear protection, in high load, high torque applications for very long periods of time.
TRIAX gear lubricants are designed to endure very high stress conditions, such as those found in heavy-duty transmissions, without loss of viscosity or wear additives, preventing rapid lubricant degradation, wear and oxidation in a very wide variety of applications and nearly all environmental conditions. Performance Characteristics TRIAX Synergy Gear MAX meets the requirements of Eaton Roadranger E500 gear lubricants for extended drain intervals up to 750,000 miles (1,200,000 km) in on road heavy duty trucks and 500,000 miles for regular sized pickups and passenger cars. Due to its extreme shear stability, very long and economical drain internals are possible, without compromising equipment functionality. The product has outstanding performance in both very hot and very cold temperatures, maintains its viscosity and flow properties and prevents acid and carbon varnish formation.
LIMITED SLIP READY - NO ADDITIONAL ADDITIVES REQUIRED FOR USE IN LIMITED SLIP DIFFERENTIALS
- EXCEPTIONAL WEAR CONTROL - Prevents micro pitting, fatigue wear and normal scuffing under high load, high temperature conditions. Dramatically improves gear, bearings and transmission life.
- EXTENDED DRAIN INTERVALS - Advanced shear stable chemistry permits extremely long drain intervals and provides significant savings from down time and fluid costs.
- SUPERIOR VISCOSITY STABILITY - Very high viscosity index and shear stability assures the lubricant stays in grade in both very high and very low temperature operations.
- WIDE RANGING COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with most mineral gear oils. Allows easy changeover from mineral to synthetic. Also provides a wide range of compatibility with transmission seals, soft metals and ferrous and non-ferrous transmission / gear box components.
- GREATLY EXCEEDS EP AND AW TESTS FZG AND L-37 Proven protection far beyond spec requirements, delivers excellent EP (extreme pressure) and AW (anti-wear) performance in a wide range of LS and NON-LS gear systems, with hypoid and other gears.
- EXCEPTIONAL LOAD BEARING CAPACITY - TRIAX Synergy Synthetic gear lubricants exceed the highest load test rating, Stage 14.
Ratings or rings and pinion are classified as excellent
Exceeds J2360 and API GL-5 requirements
No scoring: 10+ merits
Wear - 62% better than specification requirements
Rippling - 22% better than specification requirements
Ridging - 21% better than specification requirements
Pitting - 11% better than J2360 specification requirement
- 500,000 MILES - Passenger Cars, SUV's, Pickup Trucks and Vans
- 750,000 MILES - Highway Class 8 Semi Trucks
- API GL-5, MT-1 Limited Slip, Extreme Pressure Hypoid Gears
- MIL PRF-2105E, MIL-PRF-2105D, Mack GO-G, GO-H,GO-J, GO-J Plus
- Mack GO-J PLUS
- SAE J2360
- Eaton Roadranger E500 (750,000 mile range)
- Scania STO 1:0
- ZF TE-ML 07A/08
- Dana SHAES 429 Rev. A
- DANA SHAES 256 Rev. C
- Meritor O-76N
- MB-Approval 235.8
- International TMS-6816
- ZF TE-ML 05B/16F/21B, ZF TE-ML 12B
- Voith Turbo 132.00374401 / 132.00374402
- U.S. Steel Specification 224
- Ford WSL-M2C192-A (75W140)
- Meritor 0-76M (75W140)
- Passenger Cars and SUVs
- Heavy Duty Trucks and Equipment
- Forestry and Mining equipment
- Racing applications
- Heavy duty gear systems