TRIAX SYNERGY SRT 5W-40 is a long drain full synthetic high HTHS and high TBN engine oil designed to withstand high temperatures and horsepower, while maintaining exceptional engine performance. This product has the highest TBN of all the TRIAX SYNERGY SRT synthetic oils. TRIAX Synergy SRT 5W-40 features high film strength, high shear stability under severe conditions, low pour point for use in very cold temperatures and is built with our state-of-the art Molybdenum & Boron friction modifiers. This product also meets gasoline and diesel specifications for older generation European cars, such as BMW, Mercedes Benz and older generation VW Injector Unit Pumpe Duse engines.
TRIAX Synergy SRT oils are formulated to prevent LSPI events (Low Speed Pre-Ignition) and prevent engine damage. Our products are guaranteed to meet and exceed the latest and most stringent requirements from Ford, Honda, Opel and General Motors Dexos 2 ® engine oil specifications and include many tests which are not included in current industry standards.
What makes the TRIAX SYNERGY SRT engine oils different?
In TRIAX Synergy Advanced lubricants, virtually everything has been amplified, made better: oxidation resistance, friction characteristics, viscosity stability, thermal stability, shear stability, soot control and engine cleanliness to deliver outstanding performance, all the time, every time. You get longer drain intervals (Much longer), a lot less wear, better fuel economy, significantly improved parts life (especially pistons and valves). You will know what this quality means 50 miles after your first TRIAX oil change.
- Eliminates the need for adding after-market boosters and additives. Contains perfectly balanced advanced additive system
- Excellent long term engine protection for all critical engine parts such as cams, tappets, valves, crankshaft, bearings, turbo-charges and everything else.
- Exceptional viscosity stability and flow performance in a very wide range of temperatures
- Dramatically improved overall engine performance
- Substantial oil oxidation reduction, preventing thickening, oil aging and maintaining protection
- Improved thermal stability and viscosity control for long drain intervals, exceeding 12,000 miles
- Extreme oxidation stability - will not carbonize and turn to ash / sludge on the turbo-chargers and super-charger bearings
- Active plating on engine parts with an extremely resilient, regenerative layering significantly reduces wear
- Heavily friction optimized and modified for superb protection
- State-of-the-art detergent system and dispersants to keep your engine clean
- Up to 15,000 miles drain intervals standard. Even long drains are possible with good maintenance practices and oil analysis.
- API SN, SM, SL, SJ
- ILSAC GF-5
- GM dexos1™ Gen 2
- ACEA A1/B1
- Ford WSS-M2C946-A
- GM 4718M
- GM 6094M
- API CF