We currently have product blending capabilities in excess of 10 million gallons a year. We offer complete formulation services and product testing / analysis to meet eventhe most stringent customer demands for performance products, with a full-service lab and outside, third party, testing if necessary.
- Group I, II and III blending
- PAO and Ester blending
- Quarts, gallons, pails, drums, totes and bulk tanker
- Custom formulations for specific applications
- Private label (contact us for details - minimum quantities apply)
- Lubricants engineering and testing
- Specification compliance and OEM approval certification
- Strict QA control
Most of the fluid technology available in our lubricants was designed and formulated to meet and exceed very high-performance standards. 90% of the formulations we use cannot be bought anywhere else. When customers came to us to make them a fluid, they wanted something they could not get anywhere else.
- Extreme drain intervals
- Arctic grade fluids with pour points for deep freeze weather
- Anti-wear properties far beyond normal
- Other special requirements
Most notably, our engine oils are state-of-the-art, friction modified and optimized with our unique CRP (Continuously Regenerative Plating) which was developed to provide extreme engine protection through the introduction of custom-built friction modifiers and stabilizers. This technology forms a type of engine armor through continuous plating of engine parts, allowing dry lubrication, extreme cold instant, significantly reduced wear, improved fuel economy and outrageously long fluid life.
Basically, our engine oils are quite possibly some of the best ever made, with our TRIAX Fleet Supreme synthetic diesel oils being absolutely outstanding in every respect.
TRIAX hydraulic fluids will outperform 99% of the fluids you can buy on the market. Arctic grade low pour points, high viscosity index, extreme oxidation resistance, over the top anti-wear properties and extremely long fluid life. Our standard TRIAX POWERFLOW hydraulic oils will last 6000 + hours, even longer. We have high end synthetic hydraulic oils capable of delivering 15,000 hours of fluid life.
- Double or triple anti-wear
- Extreme durability and fluid life
- Wide ranging compatibility
Our TRIAX Agra product line is a top tier, all-encompassing lubricant line designed primarily for agricultural and construction equipment, as a replacement for expensive, sometimes less than ideal performance, OEM fluids. These fluids offer total fluid conversion for any make or model of tractors, combines, excavators, bulldozers, etc.
- Exceptional cross compatibility & OEM fluid replacement range
- Outstanding longevity and wear control
- Significantly lowered oil requirements and down time